Re: vicious link

  • Christopher Fasciano
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2013

      Please remove!!!!! That previous post could be a virus… I didn’t send it!

      Chris Fasciano

    • KNHBRIST1
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2013
        Done...Thanks

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher Fasciano" <fascianocj@...> wrote:

        > Please remove!!!!! That previous post could be a virus. I didn't send it!
        >
        > Chris Fasciano

      • Jaye Ellen Burke
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2013
          I did it out of hand when I saw where the link pointed --- let's hope the moderators do this removal too !!!

          Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

          On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 6:25 PM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

          Done...Thanks

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher Fasciano" <fascianocj@...> wrote:

          > Please remove!!!!! That previous post could be a virus. I didn't send it!
          >
          > Chris Fasciano

        • Jaye Ellen Burke
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2013
            Chris, I suggest you run a very good antivirus program to clean your computer

            Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2