Simple fix

  • robertahoyt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 1:27 PM
      When my weather station fell off the map I imagined the worst. Everything seemed fine at my end, console, software etc, and yet Wunderground showed my station had not been on since 1:36 am! After panicking and checking everything, my husband said "why don't you turn the computer and station off and then on again, that fixes most computer problems." Indeed it does. Wunder William responded to my panic email suggesting the same thing, but I was already back up and running. Yay!