Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Error messages

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 22, 2013
      It's usually not a problem with WUHU.  Once you install it you will ALMOST NEVER have any issues with it.  It's ALMOST ALWAYS WU or Windows or your internet provider.

      But remember never is a very strong word and I prefaced it with "almost".

      ;)

      Don

      On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 4:49 PM, ronw72 <1rondee@...> wrote:

      Steve,

      Did you have the same error?

      They did finally stop after I rebooted several times,did an undo, reinstalled the software.

      I hadn't checked the WU site but when I did it said there had been an error with my reporting for the past 6 hours. I signed off and signed back on and everything was OK after that.

      Now I'm really confused.

      Thanks,

      Ron