Re: WUHU_Tweet stopped working

  • wstlb1975
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 20, 2013
      my twitter stopped yesterdag 20:00.

      I copied the files from tweet 035 to the WUHU dirctory.
      But no new tweets.

      > Okay, there's a fix for this issue in the Files section. Look for WUHU
      > Tweet 035.
      >
      > Don
      >

      > On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Karel de Boer <kareldboer@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > I have ad this moment NO problem with WUHU tweet.
      > > Last tweet 20:00 local time.
      > >

      > --
      > making something that doesn't suck.

    • Don Lafferty
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 20, 2013
        Hmmm.  I don't know.  Mine is still fine.  Verify the file date on your WUHU_Tweet.exe is 6/13/2013  and the file date on the LinqToTwitterCP.dll is 7/22/2013.

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 21, 2013
          Hi Don,

          Thanks for the update.
          I checked and the files are correct.