Re: [wuhu_software_group] Communications error showing in log

  • Tony Randazzo
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
      Ok, thanks Rich Smile
      Tony

      Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 9:45 AM
      Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] Communications error showing in log

      Your settings right now are telling WUHU you want to log activity when
      uploading to AWEKAS, PSW Weather, and FTP, and you only want to log
      errors (versus all activity). So, if you don't want to see the error
      messages from AWEKAS in the log, you need to uncheck AWEKAS. Unchecking
      the "Only Errors" will cause you to see more lines in the log, not less.

      Rich