Re: [wuhu_software_group] Communications error showing in log

  • Rich Allen
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
      Your settings right now are telling WUHU you want to log activity when
      uploading to AWEKAS, PSW Weather, and FTP, and you only want to log
      errors (versus all activity). So, if you don't want to see the error
      messages from AWEKAS in the log, you need to uncheck AWEKAS. Unchecking
      the "Only Errors" will cause you to see more lines in the log, not less.

      Rich

      On 8/19/2013 7:39 AM, Tony R wrote:
      > Can anyone please advise on what tick boxes I should uncheck to stop receiving the codes from AWEKAS
      > If there is an X next to the any below, it means I HAVE a checkmark in that given box.
      >
      > Here is the error codes:
      > Mon Aug 19 00:34:14 2013 > AWEKAS Informational Only InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee2 (12002), ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT - WSA Socket Error 0x0000274c (10060).
      >

      > UPLOAD LOGGING:
      > X Only Errors
      > Only Fatal Errs.
      > Web Service
      > WU Uploads
      > CWOP
      > X AWEKAS
      > X PSW Weather
      > X FTP Transfers
      > WeatherBug
      > MetOffice
      >
      > CONSOLE LOGGING
      > Show Console Com. Errors
      >
      > LOG OPTIONS
      > Disable Flash
      > Save To File
      >
      > I am guessing that ONLY ERRORS should be the box uncheck. Am I correct?
      >
      > Thanks for your help
      >
      > Tony

      > WUHU Download page:

    • Tony Randazzo