Communications error showing in log

  • Tony R
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
      Can anyone please advise on what tick boxes I should uncheck to stop receiving the codes from AWEKAS
      If there is an X next to the any below, it means I HAVE a checkmark in that given box.

      Here is the error codes:
      Mon Aug 19 00:34:14 2013 > AWEKAS Informational Only InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee2 (12002), ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT - WSA Socket Error 0x0000274c (10060).

      UPLOAD LOGGING:
      X Only Errors
      Only Fatal Errs.
      Web Service
      WU Uploads
      CWOP
      X AWEKAS
      X PSW Weather
      X FTP Transfers
      WeatherBug
      MetOffice

      CONSOLE LOGGING
      Show Console Com. Errors

      LOG OPTIONS
      Disable Flash
      Save To File

      I am guessing that ONLY ERRORS should be the box uncheck. Am I correct?

      Thanks for your help

      Tony
    • Rich Allen
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
        Your settings right now are telling WUHU you want to log activity when
        uploading to AWEKAS, PSW Weather, and FTP, and you only want to log
        errors (versus all activity). So, if you don't want to see the error
        messages from AWEKAS in the log, you need to uncheck AWEKAS. Unchecking
        the "Only Errors" will cause you to see more lines in the log, not less.

        Rich

        On 8/19/2013 7:39 AM, Tony R wrote:
        > Can anyone please advise on what tick boxes I should uncheck to stop receiving the codes from AWEKAS
        > If there is an X next to the any below, it means I HAVE a checkmark in that given box.
        >
        > Here is the error codes:
        > Mon Aug 19 00:34:14 2013 > AWEKAS Informational Only InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee2 (12002), ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT - WSA Socket Error 0x0000274c (10060).
        >

        > UPLOAD LOGGING:
        > X Only Errors
        > Only Fatal Errs.
        > Web Service
        > WU Uploads
        > CWOP
        > X AWEKAS
        > X PSW Weather
        > X FTP Transfers
        > WeatherBug
        > MetOffice
        >
        > CONSOLE LOGGING
        > Show Console Com. Errors
        >
        > LOG OPTIONS
        > Disable Flash
        > Save To File
        >
        > I am guessing that ONLY ERRORS should be the box uncheck. Am I correct?
        >
        > Thanks for your help
        >
        > Tony

        > WUHU Download page:

      • Tony Randazzo