Don - NOAA Report

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2013
      Don, I have two .dat files one for Lacrosse and one for Davis. Ran reports today for July. I was able to print the LaCrosse and not the Davis (Could not load MigraDoc.renerring) error.
      Also, on the Davis .dat file it is not showing August data, but Lacrosse file does. Looking at Davis .dat file it is updating.
      Any thoughts?
      Steve
    • Don Lafferty
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2013
        Yeah send me the files.

        On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 10:12 AM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

        Don, I have two .dat files one for Lacrosse and one for Davis. Ran reports today for July. I was able to print the LaCrosse and not the Davis (Could not load MigraDoc.renerring) error.
        Also, on the Davis .dat file it is not showing August data, but Lacrosse file does. Looking at Davis .dat file it is updating.
        Any thoughts?

      • Steve Rogowski