re wuhu software does not work

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3 9:29 AM
      reloaded new software, still it does not work. stopped working about two week ago. just get a blank screen with no data and no sounds when it starts when windows boots up.
    • Shawn Parker
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3 3:35 PM
        Hey,

        At night I hibernate my PC most nights. Well most of the time when I
        fire it back up WUHU downloads my Vantage Vue data from when the PC is
        "off". Lately though on Weather Underground it does not and the data is
        apparently gone. Any ideas if its fixable?