Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WUHU_Tweet stopped working

  • Chris R. Holt
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1 9:04 AM
      Thanks as always for the quick fix Don!

      Chris

      On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

      Okay, there's a fix for this issue in the Files section.  Look for WUHU Tweet 035.

      Don

    • wstlb1975
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 20 12:59 PM
        my twitter stopped yesterdag 20:00.

        I copied the files from tweet 035 to the WUHU dirctory.
        But no new tweets.

        > Okay, there's a fix for this issue in the Files section. Look for WUHU
        > Tweet 035.
        >
        > Don
        >

        > On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Karel de Boer <kareldboer@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > I have ad this moment NO problem with WUHU tweet.
        > > Last tweet 20:00 local time.
        > >

        > --
        > making something that doesn't suck.

      • Don Lafferty
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 20 5:09 PM
          Hmmm.  I don't know.  Mine is still fine.  Verify the file date on your WUHU_Tweet.exe is 6/13/2013  and the file date on the LinqToTwitterCP.dll is 7/22/2013.

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 21 3:54 AM
            Hi Don,

            Thanks for the update.
            I checked and the files are correct.