Re: WUHU_Tweet stopped working

  • werribeeweather
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2013
      Thanks Don, back up and running.

      > Okay, there's a fix for this issue in the Files section. Look for WUHU
      > Tweet 035.
      >
      > Don
      >

      > On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Karel de Boer <kareldboer@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > I have ad this moment NO problem with WUHU tweet.
      > > Last tweet 20:00 local time.
      > >

      > --
      > making something that doesn't suck.

    • Chris R. Holt
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2013
        Thanks as always for the quick fix Don!

        Chris

        On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

        Okay, there's a fix for this issue in the Files section.  Look for WUHU Tweet 035.

        Don

      • wstlb1975
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 20, 2013
          my twitter stopped yesterdag 20:00.

          I copied the files from tweet 035 to the WUHU dirctory.
          But no new tweets.

          > Okay, there's a fix for this issue in the Files section. Look for WUHU
          > Tweet 035.
          >
          > Don
          >

          > On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Karel de Boer <kareldboer@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > I have ad this moment NO problem with WUHU tweet.
          > > Last tweet 20:00 local time.
          > >

          > --
          > making something that doesn't suck.

        • Don Lafferty
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 20, 2013
            Hmmm.  I don't know.  Mine is still fine.  Verify the file date on your WUHU_Tweet.exe is 6/13/2013  and the file date on the LinqToTwitterCP.dll is 7/22/2013.

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 21, 2013
              Hi Don,

              Thanks for the update.
              I checked and the files are correct.