Yesterday's Precipitation issue

  • Steve Rogowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2013
      On my website (http://www.rogowx.org/wxstation/) I list stats for today as well as yesterday. I have noticed that sometimes when it rains that yesterday's precipitation will actually be a carry over from 2 days ago.

      So, if it rained 0.03" 2 days ago, and 0" yesterday and today thus far, the variable for yesterday's precipitation will sometimes read 0.03". I am using yesterday's precipitation in some calculations of mine so this issue for me is more than just a mislabeling on my website, it affects my calculations until I go back to manually fix it.

      Any idea what could be going wrong?

      Thanks!