Re: WUHU_Tweet stopped working

  • Karel de Boer
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2013
      I have ad this moment NO problem with WUHU tweet.
      Last tweet 20:00 local time.
    • Don Lafferty
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 31, 2013
        Okay, there's a fix for this issue in the Files section.  Look for WUHU Tweet 035.

        Don

        On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Karel de Boer <kareldboer@...> wrote:

        I have ad this moment NO problem with WUHU tweet.
        Last tweet 20:00 local time.

      • werribeeweather
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2013
          Thanks Don, back up and running.

          > Okay, there's a fix for this issue in the Files section. Look for WUHU
          > Tweet 035.
          >
          > Don
          >

          > On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Karel de Boer <kareldboer@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > I have ad this moment NO problem with WUHU tweet.
          > > Last tweet 20:00 local time.
          > >

          > --
          > making something that doesn't suck.

        • Chris R. Holt
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2013
            Thanks as always for the quick fix Don!

            Chris

            On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

            Okay, there's a fix for this issue in the Files section.  Look for WUHU Tweet 035.

            Don

          • wstlb1975
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 20, 2013
              my twitter stopped yesterdag 20:00.

              I copied the files from tweet 035 to the WUHU dirctory.
              But no new tweets.

              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 20, 2013
                Hmmm.  I don't know.  Mine is still fine.  Verify the file date on your WUHU_Tweet.exe is 6/13/2013  and the file date on the LinqToTwitterCP.dll is 7/22/2013.

                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 21, 2013
                  Hi Don,

                  Thanks for the update.
                  I checked and the files are correct.