Re: WUHU_Tweet stopped working

  • werribeeweather
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2013
      Thanks Don

      > Mine stopped 16 hours ago so it looks like Twitter has done it again. I'll
      > have to check into this one as soon as I can.
      >

      > On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 3:43 AM, werribeeweather <
      > weather@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Greetings from down-under.
      > >
      > > My WUHU_Tweet stopped working about 13.5 hours ago (2200 UTC, 30 July).
      > >
      > > All other actions initiated by my actionfile are working as expected.
      > >
      > > I've tried to send a "test" tweet, restarted WUHU and rebotted the
      > > coputer, all to no avail. I can also confirm that my antivirus software
      > > (AVG) is not the culprit, unlike on one previous occasion.
      > >
      > > IS anybody else having a similar problem or can offer suggestions to
      > > rectify the problem?
      > >
      > > Thanks in advance.
      > >

      > --
      > making something that doesn't suck.

    • Karel de Boer
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 31, 2013
        I have ad this moment NO problem with WUHU tweet.
        Last tweet 20:00 local time.
      • Don Lafferty
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 31, 2013
          Okay, there's a fix for this issue in the Files section.  Look for WUHU Tweet 035.

          Don

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2013
            Thanks Don, back up and running.

            > Okay, there's a fix for this issue in the Files section. Look for WUHU
            > Tweet 035.
            >
            > Don
            >

            > On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Karel de Boer <kareldboer@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > I have ad this moment NO problem with WUHU tweet.
            > > Last tweet 20:00 local time.
            > >

            > --
            > making something that doesn't suck.

          • Chris R. Holt
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 1, 2013
              Thanks as always for the quick fix Don!

              Chris

              On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

              Okay, there's a fix for this issue in the Files section.  Look for WUHU Tweet 035.

              Don

            • wstlb1975
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 20, 2013
                my twitter stopped yesterdag 20:00.

                I copied the files from tweet 035 to the WUHU dirctory.
                But no new tweets.

                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 20, 2013
                  Hmmm.  I don't know.  Mine is still fine.  Verify the file date on your WUHU_Tweet.exe is 6/13/2013  and the file date on the LinqToTwitterCP.dll is 7/22/2013.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 21, 2013
                    Hi Don,

                    Thanks for the update.
                    I checked and the files are correct.