WUHU_Tweet stopped working

  • werribeeweather
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2013
      Greetings from down-under.

      My WUHU_Tweet stopped working about 13.5 hours ago (2200 UTC, 30 July).

      All other actions initiated by my actionfile are working as expected.

      I've tried to send a "test" tweet, restarted WUHU and rebotted the coputer, all to no avail. I can also confirm that my antivirus software (AVG) is not the culprit, unlike on one previous occasion.

      IS anybody else having a similar problem or can offer suggestions to rectify the problem?

      Thanks in advance.
    • Don Lafferty

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 31, 2013
          Thanks Don

          > Mine stopped 16 hours ago so it looks like Twitter has done it again. I'll
          > have to check into this one as soon as I can.
          >

          > On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 3:43 AM, werribeeweather <
          > weather@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Greetings from down-under.
          > >
          > > My WUHU_Tweet stopped working about 13.5 hours ago (2200 UTC, 30 July).
          > >
          > > All other actions initiated by my actionfile are working as expected.
          > >
          > > I've tried to send a "test" tweet, restarted WUHU and rebotted the
          > > coputer, all to no avail. I can also confirm that my antivirus software
          > > (AVG) is not the culprit, unlike on one previous occasion.
          > >
          > > IS anybody else having a similar problem or can offer suggestions to
          > > rectify the problem?
          > >
          > > Thanks in advance.
          > >

          > --
          > making something that doesn't suck.

        • Karel de Boer
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 31, 2013
            I have ad this moment NO problem with WUHU tweet.
            Last tweet 20:00 local time.
          • Don Lafferty
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 31, 2013
              Okay, there's a fix for this issue in the Files section.  Look for WUHU Tweet 035.

              Don

              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 1, 2013
                Thanks Don, back up and running.

                > Okay, there's a fix for this issue in the Files section. Look for WUHU
                > Tweet 035.
                >
                > Don
                >

                > On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Karel de Boer <kareldboer@...> wrote:
                >
                > > **
                > >

                > > I have ad this moment NO problem with WUHU tweet.
                > > Last tweet 20:00 local time.
                > >

                > --
                > making something that doesn't suck.

              • Chris R. Holt
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 1, 2013
                  Thanks as always for the quick fix Don!

                  Chris

                  On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

                  Okay, there's a fix for this issue in the Files section.  Look for WUHU Tweet 035.

                  Don

                • wstlb1975
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 20, 2013
                    my twitter stopped yesterdag 20:00.

                    I copied the files from tweet 035 to the WUHU dirctory.
                    But no new tweets.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 20, 2013
                      Hmmm.  I don't know.  Mine is still fine.  Verify the file date on your WUHU_Tweet.exe is 6/13/2013  and the file date on the LinqToTwitterCP.dll is 7/22/2013.

                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 21, 2013
                        Hi Don,

                        Thanks for the update.
                        I checked and the files are correct.