Re: My Yahoo Account May Be Going Down

  • GW
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 28, 2013
      You don't have to use email to access the group. As long as you're registered with Yahoo, just log in with your ID and password and go to the WUHU group page.

      If you get a digest in the email, you can go to the WUHU group page and edit your membership, and add a new email address there.
    • weatherbugnathan
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 31, 2013
        That's good to know. Maybe it'll work for me too.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mike smith" <carl98762003@...> wrote:

        > I just changed to Charter from bellsouth dsl about 2 months ago and my bellsouth att account to this point hasn't changed. I think that since yahoo does their email for them now it doesn't change.
        >
        > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "weatherbugnathan" <backyard@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi everyone!
        > >
        > > My Yahoo account is tied to my AT&T account, and I'm in the process of looking at other ISP's to migrate away from AT&T.
        > >
        > > If that happens, my Yahoo account may go down. What do I need to do to continue to keep posting in this group? Do I need to register another free Yahoo account, add my new account here, so when this account drops out, I'm still set?
        > >
        > > What is everyone recommendations?
        > >
        > > Thanks!
        > >
        > > Nathan

      • weatherbugnathan
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 31, 2013
          How did you set this up? I have unlimited email hosting on my domain as well, so this route would be perfect for me.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Han Brouwer-Keij <han.brouwer-keij@...> wrote:

          > I've reactivated my account for free and didn't make an email adress at
          > Yahoo. I have a hosting provider for access to internet and a cheap
          > provider for my sites and unlimmited email adresses on my own domain.
          >
          > Han
          >
          > On 27-7-2013 22:00, weatherbugnathan wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi everyone!
          > >
          > > My Yahoo account is tied to my AT&T account, and I'm in the process of
          > > looking at other ISP's to migrate away from AT&T.
          > >
          > > If that happens, my Yahoo account may go down. What do I need to do to
          > > continue to keep posting in this group? Do I need to register another
          > > free Yahoo account, add my new account here, so when this account
          > > drops out, I'm still set?
          > >
          > > What is everyone recommendations?
          > >
          > > Thanks!
          > >
          > > Nathan
          > >

          > > Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
          > > Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com>
          > > Versie: 2013.0.3349 / Virusdatabase: 3209/6525 - datum van uitgifte:
          > > 07/27/13
          > >

          > -----
          > Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
          > Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
          > Versie: 2013.0.3349 / Virusdatabase: 3209/6526 - datum van uitgifte: 07/27/13

        • Han Brouwer-Keij
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2013
            Log in at the wuhu group.
            Click your login name.
            Click on profile.
            Click  on edit in the right topcorner.
            Click om Edit my contact information at the bottum.
            Log in again.
            Click on change after Email 1.
            etc.

            Han

             1-8-2013 4:12, weatherbugnathan wrote:

            How did you set this up? I have unlimited email hosting on my domain as well, so this route would be perfect for me.

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Han Brouwer-Keij <han.brouwer-keij@...> wrote:

            > I've reactivated my account for free and didn't make an email adress at
            > Yahoo. I have a hosting provider for access to internet and a cheap
            > provider for my sites and unlimmited email adresses on my own domain.
            >
            > Han
            >
            > On 27-7-2013 22:00, weatherbugnathan wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi everyone!
            > >
            > > My Yahoo account is tied to my AT&T account, and I'm in the process of
            > > looking at other ISP's to migrate away from AT&T.
            > >
            > > If that happens, my Yahoo account may go down. What do I need to do to
            > > continue to keep posting in this group? Do I need to register another
            > > free Yahoo account, add my new account here, so when this account
            > > drops out, I'm still set?
            > >
            > > What is everyone recommendations?
            > >
            > > Thanks!
            > >
            > > Nathan
            > >

            > > Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
            > > Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com>
            > > Versie: 2013.0.3349 / Virusdatabase: 3209/6525 - datum van uitgifte:
            > > 07/27/13
            > >

            > -----
            > Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
            > Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
            > Versie: 2013.0.3349 / Virusdatabase: 3209/6526 - datum van uitgifte: 07/27/13

            Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
            Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
            Versie: 2013.0.3392 / Virusdatabase: 3209/6538 - datum van uitgifte: 07/31/13

            Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
            Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
            Versie: 2013.0.3392 / Virusdatabase: 3209/6541 - datum van uitgifte: 07/31/13