Re: WeatherBug Backyard Webcams Workaround

  • marcelcanine
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 8, 2013
      Did anyones camera get activated?

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "weatherbugnathan" <backyard@...> wrote:

      > Hey guys,
      >
      > We're trying out a temporary workaround for Backyard Webcams on WeatherBug until we can get the full infrastructure in place.
      >
      > Anyone who's already publishing your Backyard Webcams to another website (such as your personal website), email me a link to your camera image feed (that we could ingest into our system), as well as your Publisher ID, Station Name, and Location to backyard@... We're trying something to see if this works.
      >
      > Thanks!

    • weatherbugnathan
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 9, 2013
        We're still working on it. Our CTO is getting with our teams to get it into the system. I'll update everyone as soon as your cameras are live. Thanks for sending them in!

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "marcelcanine" <marcelcanine@...> wrote:

        > Did anyones camera get activated?
        >
        > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "weatherbugnathan" <backyard@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hey guys,
        > >
        > > We're trying out a temporary workaround for Backyard Webcams on WeatherBug until we can get the full infrastructure in place.
        > >
        > > Anyone who's already publishing your Backyard Webcams to another website (such as your personal website), email me a link to your camera image feed (that we could ingest into our system), as well as your Publisher ID, Station Name, and Location to backyard@ We're trying something to see if this works.
        > >
        > > Thanks!

      • weatherbugnathan
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 10, 2013
          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "weatherbugnathan" <backyard@...> wrote:

          > We're still working on it. Our CTO is getting with our teams to get it into the system. I'll update everyone as soon as your cameras are live. Thanks for sending them in!
          >
          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "marcelcanine" <marcelcanine@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Did anyones camera get activated?
          > >
          > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "weatherbugnathan" <backyard@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hey guys,
          > > >
          > > > We're trying out a temporary workaround for Backyard Webcams on WeatherBug until we can get the full infrastructure in place.
          > > >
          > > > Anyone who's already publishing your Backyard Webcams to another website (such as your personal website), email me a link to your camera image feed (that we could ingest into our system), as well as your Publisher ID, Station Name, and Location to backyard@ We're trying something to see if this works.
          > > >
          > > > Thanks!

          Got an update from my CTO. Give us a little bit longer to get this done. We've been swamped busy lately, but everyone's cameras are on a list and being show to our met team. As soon as we have a chance to work on this we will. Thanks for your patience!
        • Bob Tyszka
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 10, 2013
            On 7/10/13 6:48 PM, weatherbugnathan wrote:

            Got an update from my CTO. Give us a little bit longer to get this done. We've been swamped busy lately, but everyone's cameras are on a list and being show to our met team. As soon as we have a chance to work on this we will. Thanks for your patience!

                Will this be open to only those on the list or will it be available to any station with a webcam?

            Thanks;

            --

            Bob Tyszka
            California City, CA

            Click
for California City, California Forecast