RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: my weather station has stopped reporting-GUESS WHAT IT IS WORKING?!!?

  • John and Julie Festerling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013

      I just clicked on it and it is working.

      From: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Don Lafferty
      Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 7:02 PM
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: my weather station has stopped reporting

      I would suggest you enlist someone to use Team Viewer to remote into your computer and see if they can determine the problem.

      Heath, John Liss, several of the Steves, a few others and me are all able to figure it out relatively quick.

      On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 4:47 PM, John and Julie Festerling <jfesterling@...> wrote:

      The only other site I am set up for is Weatherbug.  It seems to be having trouble grabbing my info as well.

      I can’t remember, but it seems I had this problem before and it had to do with my file where the easy weather stores info.