Unhandled Exception error: bad allocation

  • ysottot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
      Getting an error "Unhandled Exception error: bad allocation" when launching Heavy Weather pro 2800.
      This just started happening. Nothing has changed on the PC I use.
      Was working OK A week ago. Using Windows 7, WS-2813u-IT from Costco. IF I uninstall the software and clean out the registry and reinstall, I can get it to work until I have to reboot the machine or shut the app down. Then I have to do it all over again.
      Any ideas?
      Thanks