Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: my weather station has stopped reporting

  • Jaye Ellen Burke
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 30, 2013
      just a thought that crossed my mind, that the data from console would be like a file

      On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

      I don't quite understand what you're asking.  What file would the console download?

      On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

      Could the console also download a file and do the same thing?

    • John Liss
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 2, 2013

        Another thing you can try is rebooting the internet router.

        Just unplug it wait 10 seconds plug it back in.