For Davis users

  • touristua
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2013
      I found that Davis issue new FW for Davis Vantage Vue, Pro2 and Envoy.

      http://davisnet.com/support/weather/downloads/software_frmwr.asp

      Its v.3.12 for Pro2 (Cabled and Wireless)
      Envoy (Cabled and Wireless) - v.3.12 too
      Envoy8X - v.3.14

      Also for Vantage Vue from 26 March 2013
      v.3.00

      I'm focused on Vue, because its my model. So I upload new FW three days ago.

      Then (to finish all about station) I update WeatherLink (for test purpose only) and update WUHU to build 216.

      Now monitoring station and software state. Nothing abnormal is registered. Davis says that this FW fix describe as: "Updated internal communication between console and data logger for improved performance."

      As you can remember I start topic here about high wind gusts last autumn. So we decide problem is in communication between console and PC, or between console and ISS.

      Here is link to old topics:

      So, now time to look how Davis response to trouble ticket and test issued new FW fixing it.