Re: Radio Icon

  • Juha Jäntti
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3 2:40 AM
      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey C. Le Doux"
      <jefcled@...> wrote:

      > With the sunny morning, the icon is still visible.
      > Is that weird or is that weird?

      Well... Not exactly weird, The icon is set to stay visible until the
      next night time sync. It's meant to stay there so you can figure if
      the time sync was successful or not.

      On European models the same happens with the German DCF77 time sync
      signal.

      Best Regards,
      Juha
      ----------------------------
      AWEKAS: Helsinki, Kannelmäki
      CWOP : CW4473
      W.U. : IUUSIMAA2
    • elton2861
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 9 12:15 PM
        WOW,
        I just looked at the Wichita, Kansas Radar. Look what headed my way.

        Thunderstorms!!! A big cluster.

        Elton
        CW9423