Bad assumption by WUHU software

  • dick_kf5sa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2013
      I've mentioned this before and have not yet found a solution - my WMR100NA console periodically stops sending USB data and must be Reset. This results in a loss of all accumulated rain data because WUHU says:
      "Rain total history and console rain total conflict detected. Highest rain total in history is 4.65, the current console rain total is 0.00. The rain total discrepancy will be corrected by assuming that the current rain total from the console is correct." INCORRECT! Is there any way I can override this incorrect assumption and keep the rain total that's in the software instead of the console?