RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: my weather station has stopped reporting-ATTACHMENT

  • John and Julie Festerling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 476 KB

    Sorry, I forgot the attachment.

    From: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Don Lafferty
    Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 12:25 PM
    To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: my weather station has stopped reporting

    There's nothing about uploading to Wunderground in your log.  You need to check the WU Uploads box.

    On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 6:50 AM, John and Julie Festerling <jfesterling@...> wrote:

    I unchecked the items and WUHU seems to be getting the data, though it is not very fast(and never really has been very fast)  Below is the log starting an hour ago.  I stopped WUHU and restarted it.  I don’t see anything on the Weatherunderground website.

    John

    Fri Jun 28 07:45:16 2013 > WUHU monitoring stopped.

    Fri Jun 28 07:45:31 2013 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU216EASYWX).

    Fri Jun 28 07:45:31 2013 > Monitoring file: "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\EasyWeather\EasyWeather.dat".

    Fri Jun 28 07:45:31 2013 > Weather Underground ID: KMNMINNE50

    Fri Jun 28 07:45:31 2013 > WeatherBug ID: p09582

    Fri Jun 28 07:45:33 2013 > Alarm Pressure Rising has been activated.

    Fri Jun 28 07:45:33 2013 > Alarm High Dewpoint has been activated.