Re: DST weirdness

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2013
      Chris,

      As I recall the daylight saving time rules had changes since the console was manufactured. Even though the time on the console display appears to be incorrect, the internal Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) in the console is correct. The history records are stamped with this GMT time and that is the important thing.

      I am not sure where the old and new rules overlap, but if either the computer or the console is not set to the correct time zone, this could lead to problems even when DST rules are not in effect.

      I would say that if it is not broken (and your history is working when PC is off), then I would leave it be.