Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: my weather station has stopped reporting

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 28, 2013
      There's nothing about uploading to Wunderground in your log.  You need to check the WU Uploads box.

      On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 6:50 AM, John and Julie Festerling <jfesterling@...> wrote:

      I unchecked the items and WUHU seems to be getting the data, though it is not very fast(and never really has been very fast)  Below is the log starting an hour ago.  I stopped WUHU and restarted it.  I don’t see anything on the Weatherunderground website.

      John

      Fri Jun 28 07:45:16 2013 > WUHU monitoring stopped.

      Fri Jun 28 07:45:31 2013 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU216EASYWX).

      Fri Jun 28 07:45:31 2013 > Monitoring file: "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\EasyWeather\EasyWeather.dat".

      Fri Jun 28 07:45:31 2013 > Weather Underground ID: KMNMINNE50

      Fri Jun 28 07:45:31 2013 > WeatherBug ID: p09582

      Fri Jun 28 07:45:33 2013 > Alarm Pressure Rising has been activated.

      Fri Jun 28 07:45:33 2013 > Alarm High Dewpoint has been activated.

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 2, 2013

        Another thing you can try is rebooting the internet router.

        Just unplug it wait 10 seconds plug it back in.