Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: my weather station has stopped reporting

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 26, 2013
      We need a lot more info than what you provided John.

      What model/make of station?  What is it running on?  Is there anything in the log?  Things like that would help.

      On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 4:36 AM, John and Julie Festerling <jfesterling@...> wrote:

      Are there any quick fixes (right!) for my station that has quit reporting (as of 59 hours ago?) You know, obvious things that may help or fix the problem?

      My station is KMNMINNE50.

      I have a second station for our school and have it set up the same way, I think.  It is running fine.  KMNMARSH2.

      Everything seems to be running as normal.

      John

    • John Liss
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 2, 2013

        Another thing you can try is rebooting the internet router.

        Just unplug it wait 10 seconds plug it back in.