RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: my weather station has stopped reporting

  • John and Julie Festerling
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 26, 2013

      Are there any quick fixes (right!) for my station that has quit reporting (as of 59 hours ago?) You know, obvious things that may help or fix the problem?

      My station is KMNMINNE50.

      I have a second station for our school and have it set up the same way, I think.  It is running fine.  KMNMARSH2.

      Everything seems to be running as normal.

      John

    • John Liss
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 2 6:41 AM

        Another thing you can try is rebooting the internet router.

        Just unplug it wait 10 seconds plug it back in.