RE: [wuhu_software_group] Wu Monthly Problem ?

  • Jeffrey C. Le Doux
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006

      Steve,

      Did you take your month from March 1 to April 1?  Try taking it to March 31.  When I did it that way it had just the total for March.  When I went to the 1st of April it put April 1 at the bottom just as you said and included the total for the month.

      Jeff L.

      The Wilton Weather Guy

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
        Jeff, I ended up selecting custome and putting in March 1 to March 31
        and it priinted out OK.
        As for the console, I manually adjusted my time.