Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WUHU Tweet no longer working

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 18, 2013
      I need to update the install zip file still.  I should do that this weekend.

      I'm so glad it was an easy fix and that Larry found the fix so quickly.

      On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Chris R. Holt <crholt@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the quick fix Don! SanJoseWX is tweeting once again :)

      Chris

    • saugeenweather
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 19, 2013
        Hi Don,
        Thanks again for your help. I got it up and running again quickly with your fix.
        Cheers,
        Stuart