Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WUHU Tweet no longer working

  • Chris R. Holt
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 18, 2013
      Thanks for the quick fix Don! SanJoseWX is tweeting once again :)

      Chris

    • Don Lafferty
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 18, 2013
        I need to update the install zip file still.  I should do that this weekend.

        I'm so glad it was an easy fix and that Larry found the fix so quickly.

        On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Chris R. Holt <crholt@...> wrote:

        Thanks for the quick fix Don! SanJoseWX is tweeting once again :)

        Chris

      • saugeenweather
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 19, 2013
          Hi Don,
          Thanks again for your help. I got it up and running again quickly with your fix.
          Cheers,
          Stuart