Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Help me remember

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 16, 2013
      Well that's even quicker.  ;)

      On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 9:57 AM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      Interesting...
      I just run the install with WUHU running. The install shuts down WUHU installs and starts WUHU back up...LOL

      > I've never rebooted after either stopping or installing and its worked fine
      > every time.
      >
      > But how to update might be a good addition to the wiki John?
      >

      > On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 9:19 AM, John Liss <john@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Best way is stop wuhu, reboot, stop wuhu again, run the install, point it
      > > at the install directory where you had the last install, ding! Fries are
      > > done!
      > >
      > > On Jun 16, 2013, at 9:46 AM, "GW" <gw333@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > WUHU has worked so well for years, I haven't messed with it. :) On the
      > > down side, if I want to update it to the latest version (I've already
      > > downloaded it), do I have to use the install or just replace the .exe file?
      > > >
      > > > Perhaps this could be put in the users guide. I didn't see it there.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks,
      > > >
      > > > Greg Whitehead
      > > > Ten Mile, TN
      > > >
      > > > http://wattsbarweather.net

      > > > WUHU Download page:
      > > >

      > --
      > making something that doesn't suck.

    • roadrunner2408
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 16, 2013
        Like Don, I've never rebooted after stopping or installing WUHU.

        Also agree that some guidance in the Wiki would be a good idea. I approached my first WUHU update with some trepidation because there was no advice.