Wu Monthly Problem ?

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 7:27 PM
      I just looked at my Monthly print out and it has April 1st at the
      bottom and my rainfall total for the Month has April 1st rain included
      in the total. It is also listed in Aprils Monthly total.

      Steve
    • Jeffrey C. Le Doux
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 8:03 PM

        Steve,

        Did you take your month from March 1 to April 1?  Try taking it to March 31.  When I did it that way it had just the total for March.  When I went to the 1st of April it put April 1 at the bottom just as you said and included the total for the month.

        Jeff L.

        The Wilton Weather Guy

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3 4:17 AM
          Jeff, I ended up selecting custome and putting in March 1 to March 31
          and it priinted out OK.
          As for the console, I manually adjusted my time.