Re: WU - Monthly / Weekly Stats Charts

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006
      Jeff,
      Thanks for the info. I just printed out my weekly and last Months info.

      Still looks like the graphs for today are an hour behind.

      Steve
    • Jeffrey C. Le Doux
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006

        Steve,

        Since your radio icon is not present, did you reset to DST?  I did get my icon sometime overnight, and it communicated with Colorado and reset the time to DST.  If it did not do so automatically, you may have to do the reset manually.

        Jeff L.

        The Wilton Weather Guy