Re: WUHU Tweet no longer working

  • wstlb1975
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 14, 2013
      Yes it's in my action file.
      For the test i create an extra line with and no tweet after the action time.

      I restart WUHU several times and now it works.

      Thanks for the new DLL and WUHU_Tweet file.

      > If you got a new message then everything is setup correctly with WUHU_Tweet
      > but you must have something wrong in WUHU that calls it. You need to put
      > it into your Actions.
      >

      > On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 9:19 AM, wstlb1975 <kareldboer@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > WUHU_Tweet wil not running after replace WUHU_Tweet and copy the new dll
      > > into the WUHU map.
      > >
      > > When I double click on WUHU_Tweet.exe I found a new wuhu message on
      > > twitter.
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "roadrunner2408"
      > > <roadrunner2408@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > @werribeeweather back up and running. Many thanks Don.

      > > that
      > > section of

      > > for the
      > > I can

      > > broken. I
      > > PDT today.

      > > 38

      > > Twitter
      > > current

      > > (AU

      > > can no
      > > WUHU_Tweet.

      > > Twitter that

      > > resolve

      > > start

      > --
      > making something that doesn't suck.

    • Chris R. Holt
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 18, 2013
        Thanks for the quick fix Don! SanJoseWX is tweeting once again :)

        Chris

      • Don Lafferty
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 18, 2013
          I need to update the install zip file still.  I should do that this weekend.

          I'm so glad it was an easy fix and that Larry found the fix so quickly.

          On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Chris R. Holt <crholt@...> wrote:

          Thanks for the quick fix Don! SanJoseWX is tweeting once again :)

          Chris

        • saugeenweather
          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 19, 2013
            Hi Don,
            Thanks again for your help. I got it up and running again quickly with your fix.
            Cheers,
            Stuart