Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WUHU Tweet no longer working

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 14, 2013
      If you got a new message then everything is setup correctly with WUHU_Tweet but you must have something wrong in WUHU that calls it.  You need to put it into your Actions.

      On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 9:19 AM, wstlb1975 <kareldboer@...> wrote:

      WUHU_Tweet wil not running after replace WUHU_Tweet and copy the new dll into the WUHU map.

      When I double click on WUHU_Tweet.exe I found a new wuhu message on twitter.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "roadrunner2408" <roadrunner2408@...> wrote:

      > @werribeeweather back up and running. Many thanks Don.
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Don Lafferty <don@> wrote:
      > >
      > > A huge, huge thank you to Larry Myers for telling me about a new DLL that
      > > fixes the problem we were having. I will update everything this weekend
      > > but you can get the 2 files you need to fix it now in the files section of
      > > the yahoo group.
      > >

      > > On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Don Lafferty <don@> wrote:
      > >
      > > > I've done some searching and it looks like there is a replacement for the
      > > > old DLL but it will require that I update WUHU_Tweet. I will see if I can
      > > > get it done tonight.
      > > >
      > > > Don

      > > > --
      > > > The day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners is the day they start
      > > > making something that doesn't suck.
      > > >

      > > --
      > > making something that doesn't suck.

    • wstlb1975
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 14, 2013
        Yes it's in my action file.
        For the test i create an extra line with and no tweet after the action time.

        I restart WUHU several times and now it works.

        Thanks for the new DLL and WUHU_Tweet file.

        > If you got a new message then everything is setup correctly with WUHU_Tweet
        > but you must have something wrong in WUHU that calls it. You need to put
        > it into your Actions.
        >

        > On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 9:19 AM, wstlb1975 <kareldboer@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > WUHU_Tweet wil not running after replace WUHU_Tweet and copy the new dll
        > > into the WUHU map.
        > >
        > > When I double click on WUHU_Tweet.exe I found a new wuhu message on
        > > twitter.
        > >

        > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "roadrunner2408"
        > > <roadrunner2408@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > @werribeeweather back up and running. Many thanks Don.

        > > that
        > > section of

        > > for the
        > > I can

        > > broken. I
        > > PDT today.

        > > 38

        > > Twitter
        > > current

        > > (AU

        > > can no
        > > WUHU_Tweet.

        > > Twitter that

        > > resolve

        > > start

        > --
        > making something that doesn't suck.

      • Chris R. Holt
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 18, 2013
          Thanks for the quick fix Don! SanJoseWX is tweeting once again :)

          Chris

        • Don Lafferty
          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 18, 2013
            I need to update the install zip file still.  I should do that this weekend.

            I'm so glad it was an easy fix and that Larry found the fix so quickly.

            On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Chris R. Holt <crholt@...> wrote:

            Thanks for the quick fix Don! SanJoseWX is tweeting once again :)

            Chris

          • saugeenweather
            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 19, 2013
              Hi Don,
              Thanks again for your help. I got it up and running again quickly with your fix.
              Cheers,
              Stuart