Re: WUHU Tweet no longer working

  • roadrunner2408
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 14, 2013
      @werribeeweather back up and running. Many thanks Don.

      > A huge, huge thank you to Larry Myers for telling me about a new DLL that
      > fixes the problem we were having. I will update everything this weekend
      > but you can get the 2 files you need to fix it now in the files section of
      > the yahoo group.
      >

      > On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I've done some searching and it looks like there is a replacement for the
      > > old DLL but it will require that I update WUHU_Tweet. I will see if I can
      > > get it done tonight.
      > >
      > > Don
      > >

      > > On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 6:22 AM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:
      > >
      > >> The problem is the DLL that I use (written by someone else) is broken. I
      > >> will attempt to figure out a solution but I am at work until 5 pm PDT today.
      > >>
      > >> Don
      > >>

      > >> On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 5:07 AM, roadrunner2408 <roadrunner2408@...

      > >> --
      > >> The day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners is the day they start
      > >> making something that doesn't suck.
      > >>

      > > --
      > > making something that doesn't suck.
      > >

      > --
      > making something that doesn't suck.

    • wstlb1975
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 14, 2013
        WUHU_Tweet wil not running after replace WUHU_Tweet and copy the new dll into the WUHU map.

        When I double click on WUHU_Tweet.exe I found a new wuhu message on twitter.

      • Don Lafferty
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 14, 2013
          If you got a new message then everything is setup correctly with WUHU_Tweet but you must have something wrong in WUHU that calls it.  You need to put it into your Actions.

          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 14, 2013
            Yes it's in my action file.
            For the test i create an extra line with and no tweet after the action time.

            I restart WUHU several times and now it works.

            Thanks for the new DLL and WUHU_Tweet file.

            > If you got a new message then everything is setup correctly with WUHU_Tweet
            > but you must have something wrong in WUHU that calls it. You need to put
            > it into your Actions.
            >

            > On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 9:19 AM, wstlb1975 <kareldboer@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > WUHU_Tweet wil not running after replace WUHU_Tweet and copy the new dll
            > > into the WUHU map.
            > >
            > > When I double click on WUHU_Tweet.exe I found a new wuhu message on
            > > twitter.
            > >

            > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "roadrunner2408"
            > > <roadrunner2408@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > @werribeeweather back up and running. Many thanks Don.

            > > that
            > > section of

            > > for the
            > > I can

            > > broken. I
            > > PDT today.

            > > 38

            > > Twitter
            > > current

            > > (AU

            > > can no
            > > WUHU_Tweet.

            > > Twitter that

            > > resolve

            > > start

            > --
            > making something that doesn't suck.

          • Chris R. Holt
            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 18, 2013
              Thanks for the quick fix Don! SanJoseWX is tweeting once again :)

              Chris

            • Don Lafferty
              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 18, 2013
                I need to update the install zip file still.  I should do that this weekend.

                I'm so glad it was an easy fix and that Larry found the fix so quickly.

                On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Chris R. Holt <crholt@...> wrote:

                Thanks for the quick fix Don! SanJoseWX is tweeting once again :)

                Chris

              • saugeenweather
                Message 7 of 19 , Jun 19, 2013
                  Hi Don,
                  Thanks again for your help. I got it up and running again quickly with your fix.
                  Cheers,
                  Stuart