Re: WUHU Tweet

  • scarabdrowner
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 12, 2013
      Hello,

      Could the old dll be the reason why my WUHU is no longer tweeting? The last tweet was sent 1500 MDT June 11. For some reason my /Program Files/WUHU folder is "read-only", and I cannot remove the setting, so I haven't been able to create a new oauth file.

      Thanks. :)

      > One other note about the new dll. It's currently only needed for running
      > WUHU TWeet Validator and not for running WUHU Tweet itself. Of course that
      > could always change but now we have the new version when and if we need it.
      >
      > Don
      >
      > --
      > making something that doesn't suck.

    • Don Lafferty
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 12, 2013
        If you had to run the validator again yes it's likely.  You can grab the new DLL from the files section here.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 12, 2013
          No, I hadn't. I only learned about the new dll when I came here to see if anyone else's system had stopped tweeting. I have the new dll, and I managed to get a new oauth file set up, but still no tweets.

          Do you know where on Windows Vista the program would store its error log, if any?

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 12, 2013
            My program doesn't write an error log.  I suppose it's something I could add but the program is only about 100 lines of code.  There's very little to go wrong if all the instructions are followed.

            I would suggest you set it to tweet just a simple bit of text first to see if it's running when it's supposed to.