Re: Installed a Peet 2100 and how do I log data for an extended period

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2013
      To output your data in a .csv format for excel, you need to use a template. All readings are then appended to this text file. See the online manual as there are examples for setting this up.

      I am not sure how Peet Bros handles the wind gusts but I would not assume that this data is not latched before it is sent over the serial interface. It might work just fine.