RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WU - Monthly / Weekly Stats Charts

  • Jeffrey C. Le Doux
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006

      I just tried do look at the month and the last week in March, and you are quite right there is no March 31st or April 1st.  Yet if you request only March 31st or April 1st you can get the data.  What has happened John?

      Jeff L.

      The Wilton Weather Guy

      KMEWILTO1

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006

        I just did a refresh on the monthly stats and they all came up even the 31st of March and 1st of April.

        Jeff L.

        The Wilton Weather Guy

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006
          Jeff,
          Thanks for the info. I just printed out my weekly and last Months info.

          Still looks like the graphs for today are an hour behind.

          Steve
        • Jeffrey C. Le Doux
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006

            Steve,

            Since your radio icon is not present, did you reset to DST?  I did get my icon sometime overnight, and it communicated with Colorado and reset the time to DST.  If it did not do so automatically, you may have to do the reset manually.

            Jeff L.

            The Wilton Weather Guy