Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Setup of new Oregon Scientific R-200a

  • Radu Eugen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2013
      There must be something wrong with it if the UV sensor does not transmit any data.
      Read again all the installation instructions very carefully.
      I have an Oregon UV sensor, a simple one, with the UV index display on the sensor, right in front of my window and I can tell you that in this period of the year the UV index reches level 7, sometimes, for short periods of time can go as high as 8 or very rarely 9, especially after rain, when the sky is clear of all the impurities. In May, June and July usually it can go to level 8, maximum 9, but generally up to 6 or 7, in August 6, maximum 7 and in September 5 or 6.
      Don't stay outdoor in the sun from 10 AM to 16 PM when the UV is 6 or higher, the UV radiations are extremely strong and the cream with UV protection, even the strongest factor, will not protect your skin from skinburns and something more serious.
      If you must get out dress up with white clothes and white hat and avoid the sunny areas if you can.

      All the best, Eugen Radu, Oradea, Romania, East Europe.