WU - Monthly / Weekly Stats Charts

  • Mark Kelley
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2 1:15 PM
       Is anybody else out there going anf grabbing the monthly / weekly stat's from WU for their records?
      Mark+

      Mark Kelley Photography
      Grand Haven, MI.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/krazy2/
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2 1:22 PM
        Trying to, but MArch and last week seems to be missing the 31st

        Steve
      • Jeffrey C. Le Doux
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2 1:48 PM

          I just tried do look at the month and the last week in March, and you are quite right there is no March 31st or April 1st.  Yet if you request only March 31st or April 1st you can get the data.  What has happened John?

          Jeff L.

          The Wilton Weather Guy

          KMEWILTO1

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2 6:36 PM

            I just did a refresh on the monthly stats and they all came up even the 31st of March and 1st of April.

            Jeff L.

            The Wilton Weather Guy

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2 7:20 PM
              Jeff,
              Thanks for the info. I just printed out my weekly and last Months info.

              Still looks like the graphs for today are an hour behind.

              Steve
            • Jeffrey C. Le Doux
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 2 8:06 PM

                Steve,

                Since your radio icon is not present, did you reset to DST?  I did get my icon sometime overnight, and it communicated with Colorado and reset the time to DST.  If it did not do so automatically, you may have to do the reset manually.

                Jeff L.

                The Wilton Weather Guy