Re: Please Help!

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2013
      There is some specific info about using that station with Wunderground:

      http://ambientweather.wikispaces.com/ws2090

      Some troubleshooting info:

      http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=19059.0

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2013
        For that station type, you must continue to run EasyWeather software. EasyWeather software must be configured to output a records.dat file.

        In the WUHU setup, you must specific the EasyWeather records.dat input file type and then point WUHU to this file.

        See the manual.

        If anyone else is using EasyWeather software with WUHU, feel free to speak up and help the newcomer.