Please Help!

  • weatherenthus
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2013
      Dear weather friends,

      I just bought a Ambient Weather model: ws-2090.

      I would love to be useful and post the data somewhere. Can I do this with this station that I bought?

      Where can I register my PWS and contribute?

      Please help! I do want to be useful with this thing.

      Thanks a lot

      WE
    • David
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2013
        I'm not exactly sure about that station but the software is free and easy to try, this is a good place to start:

        <http://www.lissproductions.org/wuhu_manual/the-wuhu-software-manual/installing-wuhu/>

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "weatherenthus" <ld.velasquez02@...> wrote:

        > Dear weather friends,
        >
        > I just bought a Ambient Weather model: ws-2090.
        >
        > I would love to be useful and post the data somewhere. Can I do this with this station that I bought?
        >
        > Where can I register my PWS and contribute?
        >
        > Please help! I do want to be useful with this thing.
        >
        > Thanks a lot
        >
        > WE

      • David
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2013
          There is some specific info about using that station with Wunderground:

          http://ambientweather.wikispaces.com/ws2090

          Some troubleshooting info:

          http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=19059.0

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2013
            For that station type, you must continue to run EasyWeather software. EasyWeather software must be configured to output a records.dat file.

            In the WUHU setup, you must specific the EasyWeather records.dat input file type and then point WUHU to this file.

            See the manual.

            If anyone else is using EasyWeather software with WUHU, feel free to speak up and help the newcomer.