Extremes Question

  • nwschi80
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2013
      Hello,

      I use [AllTime Extremes] variables in one of my templates. However some of these parameters are bogus readings. Is there a way I can reset a few of these parameters or do I have to live with them?

      I use Davis Vantage Pro2 with Davis Weather Envoy. Are these readings stored in my Envoy or just in WUHU software? If they live in my Envoy any idea how to modify them?

      Thanks,
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26, 2013
        Just exit WUHU, edit the file with notepad, delete the offending lines in the Extremes INI file with notepad. New extremes will be re-created. It would not hurt to back up this file before editing in case something goes South.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "nwschi80" <steve.rogowski@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I use [AllTime Extremes] variables in one of my templates. However some of these parameters are bogus readings. Is there a way I can reset a few of these parameters or do I have to live with them?
        >
        > I use Davis Vantage Pro2 with Davis Weather Envoy. Are these readings stored in my Envoy or just in WUHU software? If they live in my Envoy any idea how to modify them?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Steve

      • nwschi80
        Message 3 of 3 , May 26, 2013