Re: Radio Icon

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006
      Jeff, no icon here at all !!!!

      Steve
    • Juha Jäntti
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2006
        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey C. Le Doux"
        <jefcled@...> wrote:

        > With the sunny morning, the icon is still visible.
        > Is that weird or is that weird?

        Well... Not exactly weird, The icon is set to stay visible until the
        next night time sync. It's meant to stay there so you can figure if
        the time sync was successful or not.

        On European models the same happens with the German DCF77 time sync
        signal.

        Best Regards,
        Juha
        ----------------------------
        AWEKAS: Helsinki, Kannelmäki
        CWOP : CW4473
        W.U. : IUUSIMAA2
      • elton2861
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 9, 2008
          WOW,
          I just looked at the Wichita, Kansas Radar. Look what headed my way.

          Thunderstorms!!! A big cluster.

          Elton
          CW9423