Alarm 1HR Rain Limit

  • ronw72
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2013
      Tue May 21 16:32:11 2013 > Alarm 1HR Rain Limit has been activated.

      This is the first time I have seen this alarm

      What is the purpose of this alarm, and what should be the setting?

      Thanks,

      Ron
    • KNHBRIST1
      Message 2 of 4 , May 22, 2013
        Ron,
        This is in the action tabs.
        I think the default is greater than 2.0" rain in an hour, there is also one for 24 hour rain.
        You can turn it off by unchecking the box next to it or change the greater than number to what you want.
        Hope this helps.
        Steve

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ronw72" <1rondee@...> wrote:

        > Tue May 21 16:32:11 2013 > Alarm 1HR Rain Limit has been activated.
        >
        > This is the first time I have seen this alarm
        >
        > What is the purpose of this alarm, and what should be the setting?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Ron

      • ronw72
        Message 3 of 4 , May 23, 2013
          Thanks Steve,

          I guess I need to set it up a little. We had a a rain fall at almost 4" in an hour, so I guess that is why it went in alarm

          I'll have to check back in my records, but I think that is the hardest I've seen it rain in a long time.

          Tale care,

          Ron

          > Ron,
          > This is in the action tabs.
          > I think the default is greater than 2.0" rain in an hour, there is also one for 24 hour rain.
          > You can turn it off by unchecking the box next to it or change the greater than number to what you want.
          > Hope this helps.
          > Steve
          >
          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ronw72" <1rondee@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Tue May 21 16:32:11 2013 > Alarm 1HR Rain Limit has been activated.
          > >
          > > This is the first time I have seen this alarm
          > >
          > > What is the purpose of this alarm, and what should be the setting?
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > >
          > > Ron

        • KNHBRIST1
          Message 4 of 4 , May 23, 2013
            That's a lot of rain Ron, you guys have been getting hit pretty hard.