Re: Sporadic Action File "On Weather Upload"

  • nwschi80
    Message 1 of 37 , May 20 2:50 PM
      RESOLVED!! (I think)

      WUHU has been running like a champ for the last 15 hours, on each Weather Update (yes I know, but I love data). I still write to both files, execute my original action file (plus more scripts now), and upload to WUnderground (including RapidFire) and CWOP.

      Control Panel (classic view)-->System-->Device Manager. Found My new driver for the COM port-->Properties-->Port Settings. I did the following 3 things at the same time...

      1) Increased Baud rate from 9600 to 128000
      2) Changed Flow Control to Hardware

      On the Power Management Tab...
      3) Unchecked allow cpu to turn off device to save power.

      That was it. WUHU has been humming ever since then.

      Thanks all for your help!!

      Steve
    • nwschi80