Re: Which software do you use for UBS to Serial conversion?

  • marcelcanine
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2013
      You did not say what equipment you are using or how you are trying to use it. So guessing that it is Davis. You do not need any kind of special software. The Davis USB logger will work in serial mode without any thing else done to it. If you originally set up the davis console to USB mode you must use the Davis USB to serial converter that comes with weather link to uninstall the cx210 drivers and then configure the console to serial mode and all will be good. Mine has been running that way for years.