Re: Sporadic Action File "On Weather Upload"

  • Rogo
    Message 1 of 37 , May 18, 2013
      I should add that when my data is not uploading at my desired rate (or at all), not only is the WUHU program frozen, but even if I dont touch the display, the Updates counter does not increase. Does this indicate the issue may be my usb port since the program is not processing a new ob?

      Thanks,
      Steve
    • nwschi80
      Message 37 of 37 , May 20, 2013
        RESOLVED!! (I think)

        WUHU has been running like a champ for the last 15 hours, on each Weather Update (yes I know, but I love data). I still write to both files, execute my original action file (plus more scripts now), and upload to WUnderground (including RapidFire) and CWOP.

        Control Panel (classic view)-->System-->Device Manager. Found My new driver for the COM port-->Properties-->Port Settings. I did the following 3 things at the same time...

        1) Increased Baud rate from 9600 to 128000
        2) Changed Flow Control to Hardware

        On the Power Management Tab...
        3) Unchecked allow cpu to turn off device to save power.

        That was it. WUHU has been humming ever since then.

        Thanks all for your help!!